July 2013 ~ We have decided that it's time to make a change. It's time for us to start a brand new life together, a time for new beginnings. Now that we have found each other, its time for us to start living our dreams together. I will go into our dreams later, but first there are things that need to be done. Our first move was to put John's house on the market. We contacted an agent and decided that yes, it is time to list the house. However, of course there are projects that need to be completed. Within a couple weeks time, we turned the house upside down and put it back together. Let me just say..... if a relationship can survive through that, it can survive through anything! Actually I do believe we came out stronger because of it. John was my strength when I needed it and I was his strength when he had worked himself so hard he literally dropped from exhaustion. Without each other, we never would have been able to accomplish what we did. I believe it was pure love and a strong belief in each other that pushed us through these two weeks of chaos. You will see what I mean by the pictures below.
Work time.....
The end result....














No comments:
Post a Comment